We are looking to hire energetic waiter/waitresses for a very exclusive and exciting New Restaurant.
As a Waiter / Waitress, you will be expected to provide the highest levels of service to all guests at all times during service, therefore an enthusiasm for delivering service, a willingness to learn and take instruction are essential to be successful in this role.
As a Waiter / Waitress, you must enjoy being part of a team, have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service. Our philosophy is to ensure all guests receive the highest quality food delivered by friendly and engaging staff.
From National Minimum Wages to £7.50 to £8.50 per hour plus tips. Dependent on experience
- Meals on duty and a fantastic employee discount scheme
- A wide range of career development opportunities
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- We are currently looking for Part Time and Full Time Waiter / Waitress with a mix of daytime and evening hours, ranging. You should be able to travel comfortably to and from the venue late at night, and be flexible in your availability for a wide range of shifts, but will be expected to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday’s nights on a consistent basis.
Key Responsibilities and the role of a Waiter / Waitress includes:
- Set up the Tables.
- Knowledge of the menu and ability to identify dishes.
- Ensuring excellent customer service always.
- Delivery of food to the restaurant in a timely manner.
- Deliver an experience for you guests.
- Communicate with the chef effectively.
- Must have great attention to detail.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Waiter / Waitress, to step up to the next level and progress within their hospitality career.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.